Thursday, December 27, 2007

Whew the Holidays are over and we are headed to a new year.

Carson is playing basketball right now and is having fun. He is on a new team and has had to make some new friends. He continues to do well in school and has a fun personality that is shining through.

Cambria is enjoying her Hannah Montana electric guitar that she got for Christmas and now wants to take guitar lessons. I might take them with her.

Cyrie is busy as ever. She now can not only open the doors but she can reach up about 6 inches onto the counter. She likes to feel what little things are left up there for her entertainment and pleasure. We have to make sure that scissors, pencils, and anything else dangerous, are off the counter. She is busy, busy, busy.

Rob is staying busy selling cars and doing better. He got called as the Service Coordinator for our church and will be busy with that calling.

I am still busy at work. Some days I would like to pass out birth control on the corners. I shouldn't complain it is good job security. We are getting excited for Grandma and Grandpa Scott to come home in February. We have missed them terribly.

We hope that all of our friends and family had a great Holiday Season. It was fun to see all of your Christmas Cards.

1 comment:

Staci Wilson said...

keep the postings coming Tonya. I love hearing about your family.
Staci