Sunday, August 10, 2008



So it's time for the OLYMPICS !!!!
I love to watch the olympics and how about the opening ceremonies! That was awsome!

It's also time for back to school. I think that I have washed every ounce of clothing in this house. Backpacks are packed, first day clothes are laid out, monday the lunch money will be paid and then it's off you go. I am kind of sad to see this day, I have really enjoyed having my kids home. Back to school means that I have to find a babysitter on thursdays so I can work my back to back nights.

So the Washington County Fair was the same old germ infested freak show that it always hase been. We went on Saturday night and it was ok until about 7pm and then the freak show started. Teenage boys that wore more makeup that me and the girls that participated in the unspoken contest of who can wear the least amount of clothing. I can't forget the white trach parents that are lucky to have more that 3 teeth, and use a combonation of Jack Daniels and Kentucky Wiskey for mouthwash. Anyone who has ever been to the county fair in any part of the country know what I am talking about.

They older kids still loved going on the old rickety, brokedown, rides that twist you upside down and spin you around until your brain is scrambled. Can you say HAND SANITIZER !!!




Cyrie tried the Carosel and the Oriental Express. She was hanging on me for dear life but she said that she had fun.

The newest addition to her vocabulary is "Thank you very much", "Boat", "Jimmy's funny" (Uncle Jimmy) and anything she hears anyone say. She is the echo that we all hear. She says full sentences if you listen close.




DOWN, SET .........
Carson is starting Football on monday it's the first official practice. Look for news and photo's to come.




TEEN PREP:

It has been fun to have Helena with us for the last few weeks. She is such a teenager. I am getting a taste of the teenage years to come. She is a 13 year old who likes to sleep until 12 noon and eat non-stop. Yet, she remains a tall stick figure! Dang that metabolism thing!










BOATING:

We went boating with Uncle Jimmy and Aunt Leslie when we were up on Ogden last weekend. Everyone tried wakeboarding and we all rode the tube, including the shortest one. Thanks Jim and Leslie! All the kids think Uncle Jimmy is cool. You'll see why when you see the pictures. He is the one that is upside down.








INTRODUCING:

AARON!!! (those who know me well will know who he is!)

Aaron is now 17 years old and it has been fun getting to know him the past few months through e-mails. He's a great guy. This is the latest photo with his girlfriend. (Sorry for those who have teenage daughters, he's taken. I know he's a hotty.)

3 comments:

Staci Wilson said...

Ton
Thanks for sending this over. I loved seeing the pics of the WHOLE family. Crazy! They are all so dang cute.

Staci Wilson said...

Almost forgot. I, too went to the fair this week. Every year I say I'm never going again, but somehow I end up face to face with the toothless carnival workers! I'm still waiting to see what disease we contracted.

Staci Wilson said...

Ty has 2 comments
1. Carson's uncle is so cool!
2. Aaron's girlfriend is HOT!!!!!!