First:
He said he looks "gross" like he forgot how to smile and he wanted the other pictures off, but no can do my friend! They are the only ones in 17 years that I have of us together, so until we see each other again for "retakes", then they stay. However, here are some of his Senior pictures that he just got back so I will post these in hopes he can redeem himself. (I like the others too but I'm a bit bias)
Second:
I could only post these pictures if I put the song "Hearts burst into Fire" by Bullet for my Valentine on my play list. I was going to Negotiate this but I listened to it and it's better that I thought it was going to be so I will be compliant with this one. It does get a little heavy at the end fair warning to those like my mom.

This is Aarons "BABY" his Lexus is 300 with body kit he put on himself. (He is very good that that kind of stuff) Just another talent of his.

Aaron is a Senior at Lone Peak High School this year. His favorite class is Aquaculture. (I had to add that, it kills me it's really a class.) He is and intern for a psychiatrist in the area and receives school credit for working there. He is thinking about pursuing psychiatry as a career.





2 comments:
Tonya,
Who is this guy? Love to see that you have a blog.
Cute Halloween pics!
yeah you need to fill us in, I am confused!
Post a Comment