Saturday, January 17, 2009

New Year - New Me........ Maybe

I stopped making "NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS" a long time ago because I found that I had the same ones year after year because I never did accomplish them!

I then decided that I would choose a few goals that I would work toward throughout the year. It worked a little better but still not great.

This year after some personal evaluation I came to the conclusion that I don't like to be told what to do... Not even by MYSELF. However, I did type up some goals that I will post on my mirror and hopefully by looking at them several times a day, I will finally accomplish a few goals. If not I won't beat myself up because I'm really not holding myself to it! As long as I can continue to progress forward personally, spiritually, emotionally, financially, and intellectually I'm ok with myself.

Here are a few things I listed........

GOAL
Increase my Food Storage
HOW
Using the coupon system that I am learning - Thanks Ashley and Ricki

GOAL
Teach myself how to play the guitar FINALLY
HOW
Take a few introductory classes that start on JANUARY 23 and continue with my DVD' s

GOAL
Learn a bit more SPANISH
HOW
Cambria wants to learn so she will push me to do it. Found a website that teaches and we will take a few other classes during the Summer.

WANTS THIS YEAR:
PIANO
GO TO AFRICA IN DECEMBER

HOW:
Picking up extra shifts and I may have to join a few of my friends and co-workers and become a plasma whore!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I finally think I got comments figured out on my blog. You should see if it works for you. I like this goal idea. Maybe I should do that. I'm gonna try to come down over spring break or in the summer sometime! Miss you guys!