Saturday, February 14, 2009

SnOw FLaKeS thAt FaLL oN My NoSe & EyElasHeS






I was in my room doing some computer work, when Cyrie came in all excited and screaming "Mommy there is SNOW outside!!!" She took my hand and led me to the back patio to see this.......................

They were the biggest snowflakes I have ever seen! She wanted to catch them with her tongue so we got our boots on and went out to do just that. It's a good thing too because it only lasted for about 10 minutes and then it stopped and the sun came out and the snow melted.






ThIS liTtLE PiGgY weNt To MarKeT


I was getting ready the other morning when suddenly I heard.............




S I L E N C E


which isn't a good thing when Cyrie is in the house. I went out to check on her and couldn't find her anywhere. I started to panic a little because I couldn't find her. I was calling her name and running room to room. NO CYRIE! I checked outside in the garage and came back inside to check one more time when I saw this....................




She had covered herself with the throw pillows on the sofa, and fallen asleep. It's a good thing I saw her little piggys poking out before the police got involved!

No comments: